20 lighting design points
With the ingenious movement of light and shadow, the building is decorated and beautified to create a beautiful and comfortable visual environment.
Here are 20 recommendations from lighting engineers for architectural lighting design:
1. In architectural lighting, artificial lighting is as important as daylight.
2. Daylight can be supplemented by artificial lighting. Artificial lighting can complement the lack of daylight and create an atmosphere that is completely different from daylight.
3. Reasonably select the light source according to the lighting quality requirements. Incandescent and tungsten halogen lamps are used for high brightness, color, quality and dimming performance. Compact fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge sources are used to emphasize energy savings and reduce maintenance.
4. Electronic transformers and electronic chokes increase the life of the light source and reduce energy consumption.
5. Every lighting project should have a certain maintenance plan, such as regular replacement, elimination or cleaning of the illuminator.
6. The function of the illuminator is equivalent to the door and window. It is an integral part of the building, not a certain decoration of the interior design.
7. An important factor in judging the quality of a luminaire is its combination of functionality and the maximum visual comfort it can achieve and its optimum lighting efficiency.
8. As a detail in the building structure, lighting should be used with great care
9. Functionality and architectural design requirements should be considered when arranging luminaires.
10. Lighting and lighting design is an integral part of the architectural concept.
11. When lighting wiring, consider the different functions of the room.
12. When designing the lighting conditions of a work environment, the best visual comfort should be considered.
13. The brightness of the environment can be achieved by the facade illumination of the wall or the indirect illumination of the ceiling.
14. Emphasis on lighting can trigger people's interest in a certain point and help people to observe the environment in a space.
15. To reduce energy consumption, natural lighting and artificial lighting in the work area should be combined.
16. Select a corresponding lighting level according to different working conditions, and consider the energy saving effect while ensuring the lighting quality.
17. In order to create different atmospheres and the best lighting effects, the lighting control system should be considered for lighting design.
18. Even in the interior lighting design, the lighting effect outside the night should be considered.
19. The design of a building can be best reflected by excellent lighting design.
20. Illuminators and lighting effects are not only an important part of architectural design, but also a means of shaping the image of a company.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Importance of color rendering
- LED drive power selection
- Several Key Problems in LED Lighting Design
- Brief analysis of LED spotlight technical requi...
- LED lighting system design skills
- LED six technologies lead the future
- 3 LED light shaping principles such as RGB LED
- LED lamp IP protection level meaning
- Nine basic performances to pay attention to LED...
- Causes LED dead lights for various reasons