Application of COB LED
It is a great fit because of its light characteristics. Having a fairly flat field and the ability to be easily lensed, COB LEDs work really well when installed into fixtures that require good optics.
In the ellipsoidal reflector spot lights and in Fresnel lights, it is most common to see a single COB LED being used to replace the incandescent light source traditionally used there. The COB can be a good source for this, since the light level and quality look similar to the more conventional source it is replacing.
Using a single warm or cool LED allows for easy replacement of the older, power-hungry incandescent light sources. With regards to the PAR style lights, since COB LEDs are also built in the color-changing variety, you can still mix any color you like without the blender sounds that scrollers make.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Selection and use of cylinders & track lights
- How to install the ceiling light
- Car light cob light source introduction
- The origin of the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Ceiling lamp installation tips
- LED drive power main classification
- Creative lighting appreciation
- LED drive power failure analysis
- The choice of eight home lighting fixtures
- Chip antistatic ability