Car light cob light source introduction
The headlight cob light source is a lighting fixture manufactured using cob as a light source. This is a solid-state semiconductor device whose ability to convert electrical energy directly into visible light. The color of visible light emitted varies depending on the material of the inorganic semiconductor. Cob is the first to appear on mobile phones, computers, and TV screens. When cob is just beginning to become popular, the electronic devices that carry this technology are not cheap. COB light sources have become popular in office, home, and other places where lighting is used because of energy saving, long service life, and soft and non-glare characteristics. Nowadays, cars have become popular.
1. Luminescence principle: Cob is a solid semiconductor component. When these semiconductor materials are energized, only a portion of the electrical energy is circulated through the semiconductor material, and excess energy is released in the form of light, thereby directly converting electrical energy into light energy.
2. Advantages: strong reliability, long service life, high lumen per watt; firm and simple structure, not susceptible to vibration; fast response.
3. Disadvantages: high cost; cob cluster has high heat dissipation and is easy to damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- What is the role of integrated plant lights
- Application of COB LED
- Selection and use of cylinders & track lights
- How to install the ceiling light
- Car light cob light source introduction
- The origin of the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Ceiling lamp installation tips
- LED drive power main classification
- Creative lighting appreciation
- LED drive power failure analysis