Different installation types for led track spot lights
LED track lights can clip into the tracks, which come in straight lengths of 1, 2 and 3 metres. And also the track runs are either recessed, surface mounted or hung from the ceiling via chains or suspension kits.
When purchasing furniture, different installation methods have different functions, and planning can save time and money.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Lighting industry term CCT
- Installation Instruction of COB LED
- What is COB?
- Lighting performance and characteristics
- LED heat dissipation technology
- Make Cash Savings with LED Lighting
- LED Ceiling Light & LED Recessed Downlight
- Five ways to match home lighting fixtures
- LED lamp bead necrosis
- How big is the heat generated by Led