Eight advantages of LED lighting
At the World Science and Technology Innovation Forum, Nakamura said that LED lighting will play an important role in improving the global ecological environment. "Global warming is indeed a challenge that all countries and governments need to solve. If the world can use LED lighting, Great to reduce energy consumption."
1, environmental protection, no pollution
Traditional lamps contain a large amount of mercury vapor, which will volatilize into the atmosphere if broken. However, LED fluorescent lamps do not use mercury at all, and LED products do not contain lead, which protects the environment. LED fluorescent lamps are recognized as green lighting in the 21st century.
2, efficient conversion, reduce fever
Traditional luminaires generate a lot of heat, while LED luminaires convert all electrical energy into light energy without wasting energy. And for documents, clothing will not fade.
3, quiet and comfortable, no noise
LED luminaires do not generate noise and are a good choice for use with precision electronics. Suitable for libraries, offices and the like.
4, soft light, protect the eyes
Traditional luminaires use alternating current, so they produce 100-120 strobes per second. LED luminaires convert AC power directly into DC power without flickering and protecting the eyes.
5, no UV, no mosquitoes
LED luminaires do not produce ultraviolet light, so unlike traditional luminaires, there are many mosquitoes around the light source. The interior will become cleaner and cleaner.
6, voltage adjustable 80V-265V
Conventional luminaires are illuminated by the high voltages released by the rectifier and cannot be illuminated when the voltage is reduced. LED lamps can be lit within a certain range of voltage, and can also adjust the brightness.
7, save energy, longer life
LED fluorescent lamps consume less than one-third of the power of traditional fluorescent lamps and have a lifespan of 10 times that of conventional fluorescent lamps. They can be used for a long time without replacement and reduce labor costs. More suitable for occasions that are difficult to replace.
8, strong and reliable, long-term use.
The LED lamp body itself uses epoxy resin instead of the traditional glass, which is firmer and firmer. Even if the LED is on the floor, the LED will not be easily damaged and can be used with confidence.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Let the lamps at home shine as new
- LED screen freckle 2 tips
- Lighting industry terminology
- LED packaging principle
- LED lamp beads advantages
- Light color has an impact on people's health
- The main cause of LED lamp bead failure
- 0-10V dimming lighting control
- The function of furniture lamps
- Lamp Knowledge Trilogy