What is COB?
Cob integrated light source is chip on board, bare chips are glued to the Interconnect substrate with conductive or non-conductive adhesive, and are welded with the golden wires together, which realizes an electrical connection.
Features of COB LED
*Light characteristic: very uniform, durative, steady, no glare, no sharp dot lights, no double images, handsome
looks, very suitable for indoor lighting
*Heat: low heat output, easy heat dispel, high efficiency, supper long life time
COB LED Application
COB LED light source is widely used in LED daylight lamp, Reading lamp, Street lamp, LED backlight, Indoor and Outdoor commercial lighting, Decorative and Entertainment lighting, Industrial use, printing machines. They are currently one of the mainstream trend of LED lighting light source.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Lighting performance and characteristics
- LED heat dissipation technology
- Make Cash Savings with LED Lighting
- LED Ceiling Light & LED Recessed Downlight
- Five ways to match home lighting fixtures
- LED lamp bead necrosis
- How big is the heat generated by Led
- Tips for improving led drive efficiency
- LED color temperature
- The difference between LED and LD