LED is a highly efficient LED device that must operate in a DC constant current environment to consistently emit bright light and illuminate the world. The advantages and disadvantages of the driving power supply will directly affect the brightness and light quality of the light. How to choose LED filament drive power is the key to manufacturing cost-effective LED filament lamp.
There are currently three types of drive power sources that use LED filament lamps:
The first is the RC capacitor that will be eliminated;
Second, the current mainstream non-isolated switch constant current drive power;
The third is the emerging high-voltage linear constant current drive power supply.
At present, the mainstream products of LED filament lamps are C35 candle lamps and A60 bulb lamps, and the space for installing the driver power supply is very narrow.
At the beginning of the development of LED filament lamps, only a ring-shaped plastic part is added between the glass bulb and the lamp cap to expand the space that can accommodate the power module; with the new generation of LED filament lamp dedicated driving power chip, many LED driver power supply necessary protection functions They are concentrated into the inside of the chip, their application circuit is more concise, the parts around the application circuit are more rare, and the production cost is further reduced.
Today, a new generation of smaller drive space power chips and solutions can meet the requirements of filament-free plastic parts.
At present, the grid voltages of different countries in the world are different. Many countries have two different grid voltages that are used together at the same time, such as the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Vietnam, etc. The grid voltage is from AC100V-240V, and the span is large. This requires the power supply of the filament lamp to be suitable for the AC100V-240V input voltage.
The working voltage and current requirements of the filament lamp are DC150V/10-30mA. Therefore, the power supply is designed to be boosted (input AC90-130V), step-down (input AC180-265V), and automatic lifting according to different input voltage ranges. Pressure (input AC90-265V) three different modes to adapt to different grid voltages.
The general parameters of the mainstream product driving power supply for filament lamps:
1, candle lamp power: 2W, 3W, 4W; output voltage is DC150V, output current is 10-12mA, 14-15mA, 20-22mA;
2, bulb power: 2W, 4W, 6W, 8W; output voltage is DC150V, output current is 10-12mA, 22-24mA, 33-36mA, 44-48mA.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- LED lighting cooling failure reasons
- Lighting Technology
- LED lamp heating cause and calculation formula
- White LED temperature rise problem solution
- Analysis of the structure of LED panel light
- More than 100 different forms of LED packaging
- LED packaging step
- LED patch glue and epoxy basic knowledge
- What are the advantages of LED light source?
- CRI95 is more suitable for photography lights