Installation Instruction of COB LED
1. To be used within a week once open
2. Keep it in a dry and ventilated place to protect it from direct sun exposure, dust and damp
3. Please ensure there is no object attached or no pressure on the resin area
4. Clean it carefully when nessary with a soft cloth moistened with alcohol
5. Please cut off the power when soldering and the heating time shall be 3 second or less
6. The dirver lower than rated voltage and rated current would be recommended
7. Operating temperature should no be over 65C
8. All the anti-static precautions should be taken when using or storage
COB LED Chips’ Installation Instruction
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- What is COB?
- Lighting performance and characteristics
- LED heat dissipation technology
- Make Cash Savings with LED Lighting
- LED Ceiling Light & LED Recessed Downlight
- Five ways to match home lighting fixtures
- LED lamp bead necrosis
- How big is the heat generated by Led
- Tips for improving led drive efficiency
- LED color temperature