Lamp Knowledge Trilogy
LED will definitely become the fourth generation of lighting, its development momentum is getting more and more fierce, the main advantages are: energy saving and environmental protection, long life, no stroboscopic does not hurt the eyes, does not attract mosquitoes.
As long as the heat dissipation design of the high-power LED luminaire is good enough, the life of 3-5 million hours is no problem (the definition of life is: because the LED is a semiconductor component, its wafer is affected by temperature will produce light decay, when the luminous flux of the LED is When the light decay is reduced to 30% of the initial luminous flux, basically the secondary LED lamp has no illumination meaning, that is, the life is summarized. Although the LED lamp can still be lit at this time, the brightness has been seriously reduced, so the LED lamp is very cool. Important is important).
The object that you said by the LED light will be biased because of the lack of a color in the spectrum, which is the wrong idea. Quite simply, color TV sets (CRT) are not just a mixture of three primary colors (red, green, blue) to get a variety of colors. Lighting uses a lot of high-power white LEDs, mainly blue-light wafers to stimulate the phosphor to get white light.
I think you said that the objects that are illuminated will be color cast, mainly due to two factors:
1. The LED color rendering index used is too low, so that the emitted light does not reflect the true color of the object. (The ability of the light source to color the object is called color rendering, the color rendering index Ra is 100, and the color rendering is best.) If the LED color rendering index reaches 80-85, it is already very good, and it can be used indoors.
2. The color temperature of the LED used is not good. A simple understanding can be considered as the color of light. If the color temperature is low, the light will be greenish and reddish, and if it is too high, it will be blue. It is not suitable for indoor lighting. Therefore, indoor lighting is a very important parameter for the color temperature of LED lights. LED generally defines a color temperature of 2700K-4000K for warm color, 4000K-5000K for natural white, 5000K-6700K for white, warm white and natural white temperature will give people a warm, warm feeling, suitable for hotels, hotels, and bedroom. And white is a cool and refreshing feeling, used in the office, the living room is more illuminated (fluorescent lights are generally more such color temperature).
The brightness is equivalent to 100W energy-saving lamps, it depends on the efficacy of the LED lamps used (lumen / watt, lm / w), the same wattage, the higher the efficiency of the LED lamps, the higher the brightness. Generally, when the luminous efficacy of an LED lamp reaches 70 lm/w, as long as 50-60 W can exceed the brightness of a 100 W energy-saving lamp.
In addition, I have never seen the brightness of 100W energy-saving lamps in indoor lighting. At least our company does not produce LED indoors with more than 60W.
The last thing to say is to buy LED lamps to pay attention to light efficiency, color temperature, color rendering index, light decay. The first three are common parameters for all luminaires, and the final light fading is a unique property of LEDs as a semiconductor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Knowledge of LED heat dissipation problems
- Seven test LED methods
- Different light have different effects on health
- Advantages and disadvantages of LED backlight
- What's difference between LED strips and strips?
- LED drive RMS value measurement and analysis
- 20 lighting design points
- Importance of color rendering
- LED drive power selection
- Several Key Problems in LED Lighting Design