LED Ceiling Light & LED Recessed Downlight
The LED ceiling light is an illumination source that selects an LED as a light source and is installed in a room. Because the upper part is flat and tightly mounted on the roof, it is like it is adsorbed. Instead, the downlight is embedded in the ceiling, saving space.
Such as:LED ceiling light
LED Recessed Downlight
In addition, downlights are used in offices, conference rooms, shopping malls, laboratories, airports, etc. Its luminous flux and size are large, which not only saves more energy, but also produces huge brightness. However, ceiling lights are often used in places where more lighting is required. Its lampshade is made of acrylic and has high brightness. They are cheap and easy to install and have a good decorative effect.
For your own furniture, design a good space, life is more happy
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Five ways to match home lighting fixtures
- LED lamp bead necrosis
- How big is the heat generated by Led
- Tips for improving led drive efficiency
- LED color temperature
- The difference between LED and LD
- LED light VS incandescent light
- Several problems that cannot be ignored
- Ra=100 really the most ideal color rendering
- Minimum luminous efficiency regulations