LED color temperature
In LED products, an important specification number is the color temperature, which is related to the color characteristics displayed by LED lighting products. The general lamps also have color temperature specifications. The color temperature measurement unit is based on KelvinScale, that is, in K.
At the beginning, when Kelvin observed that the dissolved metal began to reach the maximum temperature in the steel plant, the color of the metal was different, and it was recorded in data units. Later, a specification sheet of LED color temperature was produced.
First, what is the color temperature:
It is expressed by the absolute temperature K, that is, the standard black body is heated, and when the temperature rises to a certain extent, the black body color begins to dark red-light red-orange-white-blue, gradually changing, when a light source and the black body have the same color, we put The absolute temperature of the black body is called the color temperature of the light source.
Second, the color temperature under different light source environment:
The following is a color temperature comparison table used by common LED lighting fixtures:
Halogen lamp 3000k
Tungsten wire 2700k
High pressure sodium lamp 1950-2250k
Candle light 2000k
Metal halide lamp 4000-4600k
Cool color camp light 4000-5000k
High pressure mercury lamp 3450-3750k
Warm fluorescent light 2500-3000k
Clear sky 8000-8500k
Summer noon sunshine 5500k
Afternoon daylight 4000k
Third, the LED color under different color temperatures:
1. Low color temperature: The color temperature is below 3300K, the light color is reddish to give a warm feeling; there is a steady atmosphere, warm feeling; when using low color temperature light source, it can make red more vivid.
2, medium color temperature: color temperature is in the middle of 3000--6000K, people have no obvious visual psychological effect under this color tone, have a refreshing feeling; so called "neutral" color temperature. When illuminated with a medium color temperature source, the blue color is
3, high color temperature: color temperature is more than 6000K, light color is blue, giving people a cold feeling, when using high color temperature light source to make the object have a cold feeling.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- The difference between LED and LD
- LED light VS incandescent light
- Several problems that cannot be ignored
- Ra=100 really the most ideal color rendering
- Minimum luminous efficiency regulations
- Current status of LED lighting products
- Track light usage
- About the ceiling spotlight
- Is the light also colored
- Where do you need light