LED selection color temperature attention
Humans Factor In Lighting, also known as comfort lighting, refers to the adjustment of lighting as people work, and this lighting concept originated in Europe, in order to allow people to live in a comfortable lighting environment. LEDs are easy-to-regulate light sources that can be adjusted to match the biophysiological cycle, but spectral distribution and color temperature conditions still need to be considered.
Illumination, although not the only factor affecting the Circadian Rhythm, is a key factor. Some scientists believe that lighting can affect people's emotions, health and energy.
LED pros and cons
The application of LED in human-induced lighting has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, blue light belongs to cool white light and close to natural light. It helps to concentrate and can be applied to students' classrooms and offices. However, it is also inhibited by black light for a long time. The growth of melatonin affects sleep quality, the immune system, and may cause body lesions such as cancer.
According to scientific research, blue light can control the amount of insulin, so if it is exposed to blue light for a long time at night, it will cause insulin resistance, which means that insulin is lowered and blood sugar cannot be controlled, and this phenomenon can lead to obesity, diabetes, and high. Blood pressure and other diseases.
Lighting design can't just consider color temperature
In designing LED lighting, the spectral energy distribution and color temperature should be considered. The color temperature is expressed in absolute temperature K, representing the spectral components of different light sources. The color temperature of blue light falls below 5300K, which belongs to medium and high color temperature and has a bright sense. Conversely, red light and yellow light belong to warm color light, and the color temperature is below 3300K, which makes people feel warm, healthy and relaxed, suitable for home use.
However, under the same color temperature conditions, there will be different spectral distributions due to different viewers and other conditions such as climate, environment and other factors. Therefore, Deborah Burnett, a consultant at Benya Burnett Lighting Design, believes that Spectral energy distribution (SED) is a key factor affecting the human eye and body.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Danger of stroboscopic lighting
- Eight advantages of LED lighting
- Let the lamps at home shine as new
- LED screen freckle 2 tips
- Lighting industry terminology
- LED packaging principle
- LED lamp beads advantages
- Light color has an impact on people's health
- The main cause of LED lamp bead failure
- 0-10V dimming lighting control