Lighting industry term -CCT
Each light source has a natural color tone to its light. In general, to produce warmer tones and a more comfortable/soothing light (often used for general lighting), purchase lights that have a 2700-3200 k (kelvin) rating.
To produce truer colors and a more natural light (Dressing Rooms, over fruit and veggies, areas where you want the truest color without glare), 4000 – 4500 K. For day white or bright light (task-spaces, offices), 5500-6000 K. The Color Rating Index (CRI) is basically a measurement of how a light shows a product’s true color.
So CCT=color temperature，There are more color temperature options.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- Installation Instruction of COB LED
- What is COB?
- Lighting performance and characteristics
- LED heat dissipation technology
- Make Cash Savings with LED Lighting
- LED Ceiling Light & LED Recessed Downlight
- Five ways to match home lighting fixtures
- LED lamp bead necrosis
- How big is the heat generated by Led
- Tips for improving led drive efficiency