An RGB LED is a combination of 3 LEDs in just one package:
1x Red LED ; 1x Green LED ; 1x Blue LED
The color produced by the RGB LED is a combination of the colors of each one of these three LEDs.
How to create different colors?
You can create one of those three colors – red, green or blue – by activating just one LED.
For example, if you want to produce blue, you activate the blue LED and turn off the other two.
To produce other colors, you can combine the three colors in different intensities. To generate different colors you can use PWM to adjust the brightness of each LED.
As the LEDs are very close to each other, we can only see the final colors result rather than the three colors individually.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- How to choose the driving power supply for LED ...
- LED lighting cooling failure reasons
- Lighting Technology
- LED lamp heating cause and calculation formula
- White LED temperature rise problem solution
- Analysis of the structure of LED panel light
- More than 100 different forms of LED packaging
- LED packaging step
- LED patch glue and epoxy basic knowledge
- What are the advantages of LED light source?