Where do you need light？
The work area can be in the living room, study or bedroom, including both the home office and the place where the children can read the writing. In addition to the basic lighting on the ceiling, it is best to put a table lamp on the desk to directly illuminate the table.
▲ The work area must be cold and white. If it is too yellow, it will cause eye fatigue.
The work area needs high color temperature and high color rendering light to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work. In particular, the color temperature of the work area/reading area cannot be lower than 4000k, otherwise it will be seen under the warm yellow light for a long time. It is easy to cause dry eyes and eye fatigue.
The low color temperature (warm light) makes the food look more delicious, and the warm light source between 2500-2800k is the easiest to create a pleasant and comfortable dining atmosphere.
▲The lighting effect of the restaurant is right.
Kitchen chopping is always blocked by yourself. Adding a cabinet bottom light can solve the problem. The bottom lamp with a color temperature of 3000k or more can better illuminate your cooking table. Of course, the cutting area of the cooking ingredients does not need to engage in the atmosphere like eating, and the high color temperature work lighting can guarantee no mistakes.
In the 30 minutes to an hour before going to sleep, consciously switch the light to a warm color of 2800k color temperature, in addition to creating a good sleeping atmosphere, it can also stimulate the secretion of melatonin to achieve better sleep aid effect. . If you stare at the TV with a color temperature of 9500k before going to bed and play a mobile phone with a color temperature of 6500k, the melatonin secretion process will be interrupted.
▲But the lights should avoid direct exposure to the bed, especially on the pillows.
Children and the elderly have different needs for lighting and need to be treated differently. Children are in a critical visual development period and require brighter, more color-developing light sources in adult bedrooms. Children's room setting color temperature 4000k, color rendering above 80Ra is more beneficial to children.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Spotlights are used where accent lighting is re...
- Emphasis, unique environment, rich layers and r...
- Not easy to break, easy to transport, very envi...
- Created a bright space
- Good seismic performance
- Conducive to the user's vision protection and p...
- Lightweight and simple, beautiful and generous
- Better heat dissipation, less light decay and l...
- Improve the durability of the luminaire and red...
- Energy efficient, efficient and environmentally...
- What are the advantages of LED flip-chip COB
- 5 project to crate a cozy minimalty spcace
- What is the definition of COB integrated light ...
- Why are summer lamps easy to break
- Difference between LED table lamp and COB chip
- Introduction of COB light source
- Advantages of using COB light for headlights
- Car light cob light source introduction
- What is the role of integrated plant lights
- Application of COB LED