2018 National Day holiday notice
The National Day of the People's Republic of China is also known as the National Day, National Day, China National Day, National Day Golden Week. The Central People's Government announced that since 1950, on October 1 of each year, the day of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the National Day.
The National Day of the People's Republic of China is a symbol of the country, which has emerged along with the founding of the new China and has become particularly important. It has become a symbol of an independent country, reflecting the country and polity of our country. National Day is a new and universal form of festival that carries the function of reflecting the cohesiveness of our country and nation. At the same time, the large-scale celebrations on National Day are also a concrete manifestation of the government's mobilization and appeal. It has three basic characteristics of displaying national strength, enhancing national confidence, embodying cohesiveness and exerting appeal.
Therefore, our company has a holiday on October 1-7 for a period of 7 days. In addition to daily mail contact, the production workshop will also rest for 7 days. We hope the customer understands, Have a good day.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Customized Service For COB LED
- Ali Procurement Festival Ends
- Simple Creation Of Lamps
- Light Source Detection And Packaging
- About Custom Services
- Alight Company Testing Equipment Introduction
- Careful Inspection And Packaging Of Products
- Track Lights Tesing Aging
- How to choose the right beam angle?
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair