ALIGHT Launches 85 series Track Lights
ALIGHT has launched a new line of modern-styled track lighting solutions that delivers a powerful, clean beam of light on high-end retail, gallery exhibits, and commercial spaces without calling attention to itself. The 85 series track lighting family delivers a strong, controlled beam from just about any mounting height without a visible heat sink or venting as part of its modest casing, which has become the standard appearance in most LED accent heads.
“We just added allure to high-end clothing and luster to sparkling jewelry,” said Tendy, Alight’s founder and chairman. “For years, big box retailers, art galleries and boutiques have endured the inconsistency of color and performance of halogen and ceramic metal halide light sources. With innovation and technology, we are now delivering the performance and color consistency of LED in higher mounting applications that focus the attention of the consumers on your products.”
85 series Track Lights matches the driverless ac cob led chip developed by the company to maintain the function while improving the heat dissipation performance and energy saving function; while reducing the weight of the lamp as a whole, it can also provide the beam according to different angles. Of course, we will also implement the implementation of the support dimming system program.
Correlated color temperatures (CCTs) include 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, as well as the Class A Full Gamut chip that delivers full saturation of color and clean, crisp whites.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Installation Renderings - Pendant Lights