Usually one of the main factors affecting the illumination(lux) is the beam angle of light.
The light is to be directed on a specific object or person, not an area, there need to choose narrow beam angle.
When you are lighting up a large room , they need to choose a wide beam angle; Like led downlights with wider beam angle, 60-degree very very popular in market, and track light will be always in 25-40 degree.
If you're unsure about which beam angle to choose, selecting anything from 35 to 45 degrees will work fine in the majority of room types but it does depend on the application and spacing of the lights.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair
- 20W LED Track Light / Round / Orientable
- High-power LED Ceramic COB Technology
- Shipment Of Tracklights
- Fashion - From The Classic
- Welcome Shivraj To Visit Our Company
- Qualified Track Lights
- 2018 Hong Kong Autumn Light Show Opens Today
- 2018 Lighting Fair Autumn
- The Last Day Of The Autumn Light Fair