Alight technical team tells you some suggestions
The COB light source has a plurality of chips directly soldered on the PCB substrate, and the electrical connection between the chip and the substrate is realized by a wire stitching method.
The surface layer structure of the COB light source substrate has an insulating layer, a copper foil, and a super bright high-temperature insulating ink (the surface is bright white), and the copper foil is used to arrange the mixed wiring.
The core of the COB light source is the circuit disconnection, which is related to the following factors:
1. The surface of the PCB substrate is covered with dust particles during the copper foil wiring process, causing an open circuit.
2. The surface of the gold solder joint is oxidized
3, the surface has aluminum chips, directly cleaned without being cleaned
4, the lead is pulled off
5, the quality of the chip itself has problems
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Welcome To Michelle To Visit Our Company
- Latest News On Flexible COB LEDs
- Simple Life Is The Trend Of Modern Decoration
- The Super Typhoon Mangkhut Is Coming
- Alight Track Lighting System
- After The Typhoon Mangkhut
- Led Track Light Fixtures
- LED Track Lights Dali Triac Dimming
- LED Pendant Lights Hot Selling From Alight
- Mid-Autumn Festival Holiday Notice