Black & White COB LED Pendant lights
A pendant light, sometimes called a drop or suspender, is a lone light fixture that hangs from the ceiling usually suspended by a cord, chain, or metal rod.
The ceiling is suspended from the ceiling by rods or chains, and the chandeliers bring light to where we need it, even after the power is turned off, they attract attention.
It is simpler than a chandelier with multiple extension arms, which are simply light bulbs hidden under the shadow of the end of the rope. However, it comes in a variety of sizes and appearance colors. Some people wash the lights on a large area and let your foyer or stairs land on the ground. Others focus bright beams on a strategic location: a sink or chopping board on the kitchen island, and a family photo on the living room bookcase.
The purpose of a pendant usually depends on the composition of its shadow. The classic black and white is always a fashion match, which can match the decoration of different styles. It can be indirect, attractive, fashionable, black and white.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- What Is Peppa
- Alight's Spring Festival Holiday Time
- Traditional Chinese Rice-pudding
- Spring Scrolls
- Black Aluminous COB LED Downlight
- Recessed Gimbal Downlight
- Easy To Install Led Track Lights
- Happy Spring Festival
- New Home Style
- Partial Lighting & Overall Lighting