In ancient Irish legends, this small candle was placed in a hollowed radish called "Jack Lanterns", and the ancient radish lamp evolved to this day, it was Jack-O-Lantern made of pumpkin. . It is said that the Irish arrived in the United States soon, that is, pumpkins are superior to radishes in terms of source and carving, so pumpkins become the darling of Halloween.
For creative and natural protection, when the pumpkin light matches our DRriverless AC COB LED, the disposable fixture can be converted into a permanent fixture that is safe for small children.
Creativity is unlimited imagination + manual operation = the birth of genius!
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Packaging And Transportation
- Fire Drill Activities—Alight
- Correct Installation Of The Luminaire To Proper...
- How Long Does The Track Light Last
- Customer Feedback Renderings
- Chrysanthemums Blooming In The Night
- Warm Glow LED Dimming
- Development Of Intelligent Track Lights
- How To Choose The Right Track Light?
- Most Versatile Ceiling Spotlight