The super typhoon "Mangkhut" is coming！
As the super typhoon Mangkhut continues to gather power in the Western Pacific, the Zhongshan region is preparing for the most powerful tropical cyclone attack ever.
The super typhoon "Mangkhut" is approaching the Philippines and China. The typhoon with a maximum sustained wind speed of 240 km/h near this center will become the strongest “wind king” landing in the two countries this year.
It is estimated that Mangkhut will land in the northern part of Luzon, Philippines on the morning of September 15. After that, it will continue to move northwest and is expected to arrive on the southern coast of China on the 16th.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Alight Track Lighting System
- After The Typhoon Mangkhut
- Led Track Light Fixtures
- LED Track Lights Dali Triac Dimming
- LED Pendant Lights Hot Selling From Alight
- Mid-Autumn Festival Holiday Notice
- Customer Feedback About Track Lights
- How Does Alight Feel
- Bulk Driverless Ac Cob Light Source Shipment
- Welcome To Our BBQ Conference