Warm white or cool white LED track light
Warm white or cool white light choices, for the luminaire, as a fate-like choice.The most important light is still classified as warm white or cool white. Maybe some customers don't understand what it is, but now I can tell you, imagine that the sun in the sun at 12 noon is warm white, the color shining on your clothes. It is white, it is cold white.
Each light source has a natural color tone to its light. In general, to produce warmer tones and a more comfortable/soothing light (often used for general lighting), purchase lights that have a 2700-3200 k (kelvin) rating. To produce truer colors and a more natural light (Dressing Rooms, over fruit and veggies, areas where you want the truest color without glare), 4000 – 4500 K. For day white or bright light (task-spaces, offices), 5500-6000 K. The Color Rating Index (CRI) is basically a measurement of how a light shows a product’s true color.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- 2018 National Day Holiday Notice
- Customized Service For COB LED
- Ali Procurement Festival Ends
- Simple Creation Of Lamps
- Light Source Detection And Packaging
- About Custom Services
- Alight Company Testing Equipment Introduction
- Careful Inspection And Packaging Of Products
- Track Lights Tesing Aging
- How to choose the right beam angle?