Winter Solstice-Shortest Day of the Year
The winter solstice, commonly known as the "Winter Festival", "long to the festival" or "Asian" and so on. The winter solstice is an important solar term in the 24th solar terms of the lunar calendar and a traditional festival of the Chinese nation. The winter solstice is the "Winter Festival", so it is regarded as the big festival in winter. In ancient times, there was a saying that "the winter solstice is as big as the year". In ancient times, people who drifted in the field had to go home for the winter season at this time. The so-called "end of the year." In ancient times, there was a saying that "the winter solstice was a yang", that is to say, from the day of the winter solstice, the yang slowly began to rise.
In China, northerners like to eat dumplings together on the winter solstice; while southerners like to eat Tang-yuan. North Xiannan sweet, created a different North and South cultural cuisine, which is also a contributing factor to the diversity of Chinese cuisine.
For dumplings and Tang-yuan, which kind of snack do you prefer to eat? Happy winter solstice.
- Cleaning And Maintenance
- Space, Color, And Real Feelings Are Very Strong...
- Used For Manufacturing Effects, Embellished Atm...
- A Soft Atmosphere That Increases The Space
- Green Lighting Source
- Fast Start, Low Power, No Strobe
- Cold Light Source, No Radiation, No Heavy Metal...
- High Lighting Quality And Visual Effects
- Power Factor, Stability, Temperature Rise
- Longer Life And More Attractive Features
- Merry Christmas
- Lighting That’s In Line With Your Needs
- Quality Is The First Production Line
- 2019 Keep Running
- New Product Recessed Gimbal Downlights
- Aging Test Track Lights
- Alight's High Quality LED Track Lights
- Technical Team Party Time
- Artistic Lighting Fixtures - Pendant Lights
- What Is Peppa